Free for pensioners


for Pensioners & DVA clients

Shout Hearing Healthcare is accredited to provide fully subsidised hearing services to clients who are eligible through the Government Hearing Services Voucher Program. You can learn more about other Rebates here.


To apply for the Government Hearing Services Voucher Program you must be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident aged 21 years or older, and have one of the following cards:

  • Centrelink Pensioner Concession Card (PCC) – blue card
  • Centrelink Sickness Allowance
  • Department of Veterans’ Affairs Gold Card
  • Department of Veterans’ Affairs White Card(for hearing loss)

You can also apply for a Hearing Services Voucher if you are:

  • A dependent (including married, de-facto or same-sex partner) of an eligible person in one of the above categories
  • A member of the Australian Defence Forces
  • Referred clients of the Disability Employment Services Program
  • A National Disability Insurance Scheme participant with hearing needs

How to Apply

It’s simple. You no longer need a GP referral to register for the program. As an accredited Hearing Services Provider, Shout can apply for a voucher on your behalf. Contact us on (02) 9484-2246 to find out how easy it is for eligible pensioners and returned Veterans to access hearing services for free. 

For more information regarding the program and your entitlements visit the Office of Hearing Services website, or phone them on 1800 500 726.


Are you getting the independent and unbiased care and service you deserve? If you’re not happy with your current Government Hearing Services Provider it’s easy to make the switch to Shout. If your current provider is not meeting your needs or you want somewhere closer to home, you can contact us and we can arrange for your files to be transferred. Any existing devices, maintenance or appointments can continue on at Shout Hearing Healthcare. Contact us on (02) 9484 2246 to find out how easy it is!

For more information see: Office of Hearing Services information on changing your hearing services provider.