for Pensioners & DVA clients
Shout Hearing Healthcare is accredited to provide fully subsidised hearing services to clients who are eligible through the Government Hearing Services Voucher Program. You can learn more about other Rebates here.
To apply for the Government Hearing Services Voucher Program you must be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident aged 21 years or older, and have one of the following cards:
- Centrelink Pensioner Concession Card (PCC) – blue card
- Centrelink Sickness Allowance
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs Gold Card
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs White Card(for hearing loss)
You can also apply for a Hearing Services Voucher if you are:
- A dependent (including married, de-facto or same-sex partner) of an eligible person in one of the above categories
- A member of the Australian Defence Forces
- Referred clients of the Disability Employment Services Program
- A National Disability Insurance Scheme participant with hearing needs
How to Apply
To register for the program, download and complete this application form.
You will need to enter your details in Part A. Part B must be completed by your Doctor. Mail the completed application form to us at: Shout Hearing Healthcare, Suite 2, 380 Pennant Hills Road, Pennant Hills NSW 2120 and we will organise the rest for you.
For more information regarding the program and your entitlements visit the Office of Hearing Services website, or phone them on 1800 500 726.
NEED A CHANGE?
Are you getting the independent and unbiased care and service you deserve? If you’re not happy with your current Government Hearing Services Provider it’s easy to make the switch to Shout. If your current provider is not meeting your needs or you want somewhere closer to home, you can contact us and we can arrange for your files to be transferred. Any existing devices, maintenance or appointments can continue on at Shout Hearing Healthcare. Contact us on (02) 9484 2246 to find out how easy it is!
For more information see: Office of Hearing Services information on changing your hearing services provider.