Left untreated, hearing loss can increase your patient’s risk of experiencing a range of other health conditions including social withdrawal and low self-esteem. In most cases, early intervention increases the likely benefit.
Shout Hearing Healthcare
At Shout Hearing, we offer the most advanced range of diagnostic tests and the latest in hearing solutions. Our staff are university qualified and are not paid sales commissions on hearing aid sales. Additionally, Shout is accredited to provide hearing services to eligible pensioners and veterans under the Australian Government Hearing Services Program (OHS). Medicare rebates are available for pension and DVA clients on most of our services.
Shout Hearing offers educational sessions for General Practitioners and their support staff. We can provide this service either at your practice or our clinic in Pennant Hills.
Topics covered include:
- Overview of hearing services for all ages
- Auditory processing disorders
- Hearing rehabilitation options
- Interpretation of audiology reports
- Tympanometry and middle ear problems
- Otoacoustic emissions
- Sudden hearing loss
- Updates on the latest hearing aid technology
- Implantable hearing devices
- Tinnitus management
Please contact us if you would like to arrange an information session at your practice.
Patient Education & Support Materials
- Printed educational literature about hearing loss to place in your waiting room
- Posters to prompt patients to start a conversation about their hearing loss
- Video content for the screen(s) in your waiting room
- Hearing health fact sheets