We are university qualified audiologists (Master of Clinical Audiology) who apply evidence-based practice and undertake continued professional development. Our aim is to educate and empower you to make the right choices for your personal hearing and communication goals.
What makes us unique
Shout Hearing Healthcare is a proud independent family business. We are passionate about providing the highest quality of care to our clients and tailor each hearing healthcare plan to match individual hearing, lifestyle and budget needs.
• COMPREHENSIVE. We are NOT affiliated with any one hearing aid brand and can therefore offer a comprehensive range of devices from all the major hearing aid manufacturers.
• INDEPENDENT. We DO NOT pay sales commissions or bonuses to our audiologists or other staff so you can be sure that your assessment and recommendations are unbiased and independent.
• MASTERS. We only employ university qualified audiologists (Master of Clinical Audiology) who apply evidence-based practice and undertake continued professional development.
• CONTINUITY. We prioritise continuity of care so you can feel secure knowing that you will see the same audiologist at each hearing clinic appointment.
• FULL RANGE. We offer comprehensive hearing AND balance assessments and rehabilitation.
• EXTENDED HOURS. To accommodate our busy professional clients, we offer appointments outside of regular business hours
• FREE EVENTS. We conduct free community events to provide information about healthy hearing and better balance, including free yoga classes for seniors.
Hearing is personal
We believe that hearing is deeply personal. We believe that you need an audiologist who cares about your hearing health and takes time to get to know you and your family. We believe taking care of your hearing health is a lifetime commitment. We believe that trust, integrity and continuity of care is valued by you. We place you firmly at the centre of decision making and rehabilitation by:
- Asking what YOU want;
- Asking what struggles YOU are facing in your day to day communication;
- Discussing what is most important to YOU when making decisions about your hearing health;
- Understanding that hearing aids are not the only solution.
We want you to become part of the Shout Hearing family. You can trust that we will take care of you, just like family. That is our promise.