COVID 19 – Information for our Clients and Community…
Shout Hearing shares our clients’ and community concerns about Coronavirus (COVID 19). We are committed to ensuring the safety of our clients and staff and will continue to closely monitor the situation and to operate in accordance with all government health and safety advice.
We are dedicated to providing you with a safe and healthy clinic and will continue to open our doors as long as our clients need us, and it is safe to do so.
We have implemented enhanced infection control and hygiene protocols to ensure your safety which include:
- Screening of all visitors to the clinic
- Social distancing of our staff and clients in our spacious clinic
- Appointment times allocated to ensure we have only one client in our clinic at a time
- Alcohol-based hand sanitiser provided for all visitors to our clinic
- Handwashing and coughing etiquette as outlined by Department of Health and World Health Organisation (WHO)
- Maintaining the highest standard of infection protocols and continuing to follow the Department of Health and WHO guidelines for COVID-19
In addition, we are offering you support by:
- Providing ongoing counselling and rehabilitation by email or phone
- Remote adjustments via TeleCare if you are unable to attend the clinic
- Drive through service available for basic maintenance of your hearing aids
- Assistance to clients whose regular hearing clinic is not available
Please do not attend the clinic if you:
- Are feeling unwell, have cold or flu like symptoms including a cough, sneezing or fever
- Have travelled or been in close contact with anyone who has travelled from Victoria, NSW hotspots or overseas within the last 14 days
- Have been diagnosed with COVID 19 or have been in contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID 19 within the last 14 days
Please call the clinic to reschedule your appointment with us after 14 days.
We will continue to provide updates on our social media page https://www.facebook.com/shouthearing/
Thank you for your understanding and support during this time. If you have any concerns or questions, please contact us on (02) 9484-2246.
Stay safe and take care.
Clinical Audiologist | Director
Shout Hearing Healthcare